Summer Course ICT & Education for teachers located in the city centre
The holidays are coming, but you are already full of ideas for next year’s lectures? Make a fun and useful start to your holidays together with your colleagues in the centre of Utrecht and strengthen your teaching through the Educate-it Summer Course organised by the faculties of Law, Economics and Governance and Humanities!
|When?||5 July and 7 July, from 10 AM to 1 PM|
|Where?||Achter Sint Pieter 200|
|Who?||All teachers who wish to add to their teaching activities|
Tuesday morning, 5 July, will focus on inspiration and creating a design. You will be introduced to the opportunities of blended learning by way of concrete examples and practical experiences.
We will conclude the morning with a lunch and ‘speed dating session’ during which you will be able to discuss your ideas with a professional and together you will make a concrete teaching concept and decide on the supervision you will need to realise this concept.
The programme of Thursday morning, 7 July will focus on the concept you created on Tuesday. You will work on realising the concept, and then learn the right IT tools to use for your course.
In short, a tailor-made programme for your own teaching activities!
The Summer Course contributes to the professionalisation of teachers. If you are entering either the Basic or Senior Teaching Qualification track, you can include this course!
- For teachers of the Faculty of Humanities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For teachers of the Faculty of Law, Economics and Governance: email@example.com
Team Summer Course:
- Caro Bliekendaal (Faculty of Law, Economics and Governance Educate-it)
- Yvonne de Jong (Educate-it Faculty of Humanities)
- Michiel Fleerkate (Educate-it Faculty of Humanities)
- Marijke Hoogendoorn (Educate-it UU)