Teachers who want to take a course exam with Remindo for the first time can find the timeplanning and actions they need tot take below.
Teachers who have used Remindo before use the samen timeplanning and actions, except for the intake with the key-user. An e-mail with the teachers who are involved with the exam (who makes the questions, who gives students access and who needs to assess) is enough. The rest of the steps remain the same.
|Deadline||Action from the teacher||Action from the key-user|
|4 weeks before the exam at the latest||Teacher requests the Secretarial Office to schedule the exam (resit/viewing the exam results).
If needed, request headphones/large screen (sighted students)
|The teacher contacts the key-user (Michiel Fleerkate) to plan an intake, after confirmation that the location for the exam is available.|
|4 to 1 weeks before the exam||Teacher creates the questions in the itembank in Remindo.||Key-user links the teacher(s) to the itembank.|
|Teacher creates the exam(recipe) in Remindo.
(see “namegiving” below about naming the recipe, this follows strict rules)
|Key-user links the teacher(s) who needs to assess the exam to the programme and students.|
|Check the supportsite for Remindo|
|1 week before the exam at the latest||Questions and the exam(recipe) must be ready 1 week before the exam at the latest to link the students to the exam. (see note 1 & 2)|
|week of the exam||Last settings can be changed for the exam. (see note 3)|
- ‘Cursusnaam’ is Course name
- ‘Soort toets’ is the type of test, for example “test”, “resit”, “practice”, “excercises”, etc.
- [jjjj-mm-dd] is year, month en day, for example 2017-01-26 meaning 26 January 2017.
- Year is expressed in 4 digits
- There is space after ‘soort toets’ for extra information, like “– group 1”. This is not recommended and not needed most of the time.
- To add students to the exam the exam(recipe) must contain at least 1 question a week before the exam. The exam questions can be edited in the week before the exam (if needed). Plan the exact deadlines with the key-user.
If the test is made based on a SOURCE-recipe the questions need to be added to the SOURCE first, before creating the test-recipe. The test-recipe must be made 1 week before the test date.
- The students who are enrolled in OSIRIS in the course will be added to the exam.
This will be done until one week before the exam!
- Settings can be changed in the week before the exam. The settings you can change are:
- Giving extra time to students
- Edit correction rounds
Links for more info
Timeplanning = https://educate-it-gw.sites.uu.nl/en/e-assessment/tijdspad-procedure-e-assessment/
Beheer (making the questions and recipes) = http://uu.remindotoetsmanager.nl
Afname (before during and after the test) = http://uu.remindotoets.nl
Supportsite = http://remindo-support.sites.uu.nl